How do I arrange my first
Call Ho Physical Therapy: 310-278-5337
- Office hours: Mon, Wed,
&Fri: 8am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-7pm
Tues &Thurs: 8am-1pm
What should I bring to my first
• Insurance Card
• Physical Therapy prescription/referral from a
• Picture ID
• List of medications
• Reports from any diagnostic tests (For example:
X-rays, MRI, EMG)
• Loose, comfortable clothing & exercise shoes.
• Any brace or prosthesis, if applicable
• Ho Physical Therapy Patient intake paperwork
• Due to the severe allergy season, Ho PT would
greatly appreciate that you not wear any perfume or
scented body lotion during your treatment sessions
What is involved in a physical therapy
A physical therapy session
may consist of any or all of the following:
• Neuromuscular and skeletal evaluation with ongoing
• Functional training
• Postural rehabilitation
• Massage and joint mobilization to promote proper
movement and function
• Exercises to address strength, endurance, and/or
• Ultrasound, hot paraffin wax, hot packs, and ice
• Light Therapy
What is a D.P.T.?
D.P.T. stands for Doctor of
Physical Therapy and refers to an individual who has
achieved the highest entry-level training in the
profession of physical therapy. The D.P.T. expands
upon the former master’s curriculum with further
training in differential diagnosis, pharmacology,
radiology/imaging, health care management,
prevention/wellness health promotion, histology, and
How long is each session?
• The initial evaluation and
treatment usually last over an hour.
• For each subsequent appointment, it usually lasts
approximately an hour.
Do you validate for parking?
Unfortunately we do not validate for parking. There
are numerous options for parking:
• Our office building has a valet parking lot. (They
charge $2.50 every 15 minutes; maximum of $20.00.
Cash Only. No parking validation)
• Street parking (meter)
• Beverly Hills public parking lot –Located on
Bedford Drive at corner of South Santa Monica Blvd.
(First 2 hour free parking)
What about insurance?
• Ho Physical Therapy is
part of the Medicare network.
• We are out of network for all other insurance
• For further information, please call the billing
Can you send me the paperwork in
Yes. You can
click here to
download the form. Please fill them out and bring
them with you to your first scheduled appointment.
What if I have more questions?
No problem, feel free to
give us a call at 310-278-5337 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org